Who has school spirit???
Rachel has school spirit!
Rachel loves to participate in school spirit days. "Pajama day" rocked. "Twin day" required an early wake-up call so she could hurry down the street to her friend's house to coordinate. So it was no surprise that Rachel wanted to participate in "Crazy hair day". She actually had this hair-do planned out about a month in advance.
Kaitie on the other hand is not so thrilled about these days. I tried to get her to go for it on crazy hair day. She was pretty certain that she did not want to participate. I went in later that morning to volunteer in Kaitie's classroom. When I got there her hair was dripping wet. I asked her what happened. I guess she had a change of heart when she got to school so she went to the bathroom to try to make her hair "crazy". Silly Kaitie.
1 comment:
That is a crazy hairdo! But it looks like you had fun doing it! I liked those days at school too!
Post a Comment